NEW YORK FASHION WEEK:DAY 1



New york 1st day:We arrived at JFK airport around 3pm
almost 12 hours flight
As for me this is the forth time trip to NY
so I get used to it.
I watched 3  movies,TED,Mirror mirror and Katy perry's documentary  movie.
Katy one was really touched,actually.
I like the time spend on the airplane,can watch a hundreds kind a movie
can listen music as well,flight attendant serves much of foods,even could get beer or wine.
What a precious time,,,,,,


嬉しい、最近毎月海外に行ってる♥
これぞ本物のdresstrip
そして4回目のNYはファッションウィーク
12時間のフライトにも慣れて、
映画が観放題、本も読み放題、
お酒も飲み放題、食べ物が次々でてくる飛行機は天国


16:30 pm finally we arrived Ace hotel which one of the popular with young ppl.
A bit casual, and manly room
I almost felt like staying in boy friends room
And he must be a college student which means young,,,lol

今回初めての滞在のACEホテル
若者に人気と聞いていたが、カフェのようなレセプションをみて頷く
男の子の部屋っぽいけど、とってもお洒落




I like this kind of little joke

こんなひょうきんな彼氏が欲しい??


HALF OR FLUSH???


I havent slept much on the plane 
But If I took a nap,I would sleep all day long
so decided to go to times square by train to get water and tooth brush.
I always forget to bring electrical tooth brush.

まさかの愛用電動歯ブラシを忘れたので
タイムズスクエアまで地下鉄で
初乗りいくらだっけと1年のブランクは結構大きい
ジャズ演奏の対角線のホームには
アイアイ唸ってるおじさん

ああ、とても自由


View of Times square was just splendid as usual.
That's totally different from shinjuku or shibuya.

タイムズスクエアって日本のネオン街のような
下品さがないのはなぜ?


After I got back to the hotel
I got contact mayu from the Mayuglass on the instagram,,,,

ホテルに戻ったら、まゆちゃんに
「夜ごはんしない?」
ってインスタグラムで連絡をとる時代★


Then we decide to have a little dinner at THE JOHN DORY OYSTER BAR

オイスターバーで、明日からのスケジュールでお腹を壊すとまずい
私達はオイスターを頼まず、、、w


Of course we ordered cocktail to cheers to the very first night in NY

キュウリテイストのカクテルで乾杯


Again,Of course we are blogger so 
we took photo each other,,,,,

ブロガーだからもちろん写真も


this monotone coordinate is muting for  ACE's  design  


Can't you see the Louboutin red sole????


aye♥


That was a little lonely night 
Caz I wanted to tell that excitement I was in NY
maybe I should get BF as soon as possible
He should be a photographer,,,lol


|ABOVE| coat:BCBG MAXAZRIA, pants:Dories Van Noten,shoes:Christian Louboutin
 sanglasses:CHANEL 


It's almost 2 am
Time to sleep★

寝るわよ♥



urgent recruit】photographer
country:japan sometimes abroad
work start day:ASAP
Salary:none
Language skills:English 

Qualifications & requirements:

  • Must have prior photography experience!
  • Must have one of the following DSLR cameras with a full-frame sensor: Nikon D700, Nikon D800, Canon 5D Mark II, Nikon D3
  • Experience shooting  people in action, and/or interiors a plus
  • Must own flash and be proficient in using it dynamic fast moving low light environments where the flash is used for fill
  • Must have a flexible schedule during the week and be willing to work evenings (candidates with full-time jobs will not be considered)

E-mail me: maho.of.magic@gmail.com







sorry just kidding lol

If you want to see my black and white style,here is more 

Please follow me on instagram


コメント

  1. Amazing photos! Love them all.
    miss you and new york :(

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Yeah absolutely!!
      We should visit there in september again!!!

      削除

コメントを投稿

人気の投稿